There are loads of things that you’d rather be doing than worrying about pests in your premises. But your business can’t afford to have costly damage to your premises, product or stock from a pest infestation or loose reputation due to a customer sighting or a failed environmental health inspection.
#Pest Control Solutions pro-actively sort out your pest issues. Not only do we sort out the pest problem, we work with the customer to achive a virtually pest free premises by using integrated pest management where we use a range of methods from:
- Free professional survey to tailor your pest requirements from a one of visit to a pest prevention plan with written report with observations and recommendations.
- We do not tie you in to any service contracts.
- On pest prevention plans you can have a Reporting system on line and folder recording each service visit, with details of pest infestations, findings, advice or recommendations, treatment carried out and pesticides used and one point of contact to establish customer relationship.
- Environmental management changing the environment around your premises to make it uninviting for pests.
- Proofing to the building to prevent pests gaining access to your premises.
- Pest monitoring from outside your premises to inside so any pest problems can be detected early and treated quickly
- Pest identification
- Education to help staff contribute to keeping pests out of your premises.
- And if a pest problem arises we will treat it with pesticides that are environmentally friendly with the appropriate literature
- Pest Control Solutions offers you peace of mind by taking care of your pest issues the right way making a safe environment for your staff and customers. If a pest issue does arise, we are just a phone call away for help and advice, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.
If you have a pest problem or you are not happy with your present pest control provider call Pest Control Solutions for a free professional survey from one of our qualified pest technicians.
#INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT (IPM) combines a range of methods to anticipate and reduce pest populations and prevent them occurring again.
IPM application of environmentally friendly pesticides supported by full information.
IPM will typically include a survey, monitoring, trapping, pest identification, management of environment, proofing, education, training and where necessary the application of environmentally friendly pesticides supported by full information.
Areas Covered by Pest Control Solutions Environmental Services include: – Sheffield, Nottingham, Rotherham, Lincoln, Derby, Doncaster, Worksop, Retford, Dinnington, Gainsborough, Newark, Chesterfield, Matlock, Ashbourne, Mansfield Hull.
A quick response and a thorough job done to resolve the problem of our carpet beetle. All work was carried out in a very professional and courteous manner. Many thanks, will highly recommend.
M Dougherty Blyth
If you are in need of a pest control service, look no further than PCS. Do not be fooled by the larger companies making false promises and leaving you with tremendous bills when they've left, PCS is the cream of the crop and will not take you for a ride. Fast, reliable, dependable and affordable, you will not regret the fact you contacted PCS to deal with your problem no matter how large or small.
Just a short note of appreciation for a job well done. A first class professional and competitive service that I would not hesitate in recommending to anyone. Having shared a garden with several moles for a lengthy period of time, I'm happy to say that I now live in a mole free zone, all of which was achieved with two weeks of contacting PCS.
Hi, would just like to thank you for a job well done sorting out our pigeon problem. Very quick service, thanks for working the weekend at such short notice. Thanks a lot.