- A versatile flying insect monitoring station designed.
- A small reservoir at the bottom of the monitor means attractants can be added to maximise the monitors efficacy, when used to monitor Fruit Fly (Drosophila).
- Patterns of triangular holes allow easy access to flying insects whilst making inspection quick and easy.
- Yellow glue board means maximum attractiveness when used to monitor Fruit Fly (Drosophila).
- Glue board is simple and quick to change.
- Can be used to monitor various other problem insects, e.g. as Stored Product Moths (Ephestia and Plodia) and textile Moths (Tineola bisselliella).
- Can be wall mounted or free standing.
- Supplied flat, ready for assembly.
These are new slightly larger pads to fit into the AF Demi-Diamond™ trap.
The attractant in these glue pads is pheromone based, using the same slow release matrix technology as the crawling insect glue pad, no need for fiddly attractant tablets.